Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Friday, March 27, 2009

The Grades Are In!!

I'm making this really short because Steve is ready to watch a movie with me, actually he's about to start it without me... Anyway, I got four A's out of four classes this term, coming away with an Academic Honor Roll this term and a final GPA of 3.21. Hooray!!

5 comments:

Jake & Lisa Danes said...

That is great Calista! Way to go!

Melinda said...

Way to GO!! Glad we got to hear from you over spring break...good luck on your next semester!!

Sarah said...

Wow! I am so impressed. I'm sure those were all well deserved A's. Quite an accomplishment!

Esther said...

That is so exciting. When I finally got all A's I was so thrilled, I had worked so hard. It is tough to get A's, espeically with kids at home.

Kathy Whittle said...

I've been out of the loop for so long - so sorry to hear you were sick, that is NEVER any fun for the mom of the house. But congratulations on making the honor roll!! I went back to school in El Paso, so I know how hard it is to do when you have children. Way to go!!