Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Back to the Books!

Alright, no guarrantees on how long it will be again before I put up any new posts because the Spring Term starts today. This term I have Western Religion, Spanish (203), 2-D Art, and Tennis. We dropped through Wal-Mart last night to pick up a cheap tennis racket, and I'll still need to pick up all of my art supplies for the art class after she gives us the list in our first class tomorrow, but I already have everything else.
In the meantime, I've killed too much time this morning doing very little so I need to get Madison ready to leave so that I can get to my first class on time :) Hopefully, I will manage to check in a little more frequently in the next couple of months!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Good luck! When does semester end and we have a hope of hearing about your life again?

Rachel Holloway said...

I have been so behind in reading blogs! Swamped and busy!! So I am glad you checked in with the blogging world! Sure do miss hearing from you more! :) Hope this semester goes well for you!! Am anxious for the next little spurt of blogging you get. I love it!