Make My Day!
Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
And the Diagnosis is...
Bronchitis. I have bronchitis. I made an appointment today; actually, one for myself and one for Kellen. Kellen just has a head cold. So between co-pays for the two of us and the medication prescription that I filled for myself, it was a $120 day. Ouch. So the next couple of days I wil be taking a steroid to help dry out my lungs and a narcotic cough syrup that will help control my cough and allow me to sleep through the night, which I haven't done the last couple of nights. The good news is that it should be enough to get me back on my feet in time for next term starting on Monday. I wasn't entirely certain that I wanted to go to the doctor for it, but Steve decided we should err on the side of caution since bronchitis can have similar symptoms to, or develop into, pnuemonia; a particularly bad thing, we're thinking. So I have a couple more days to recoup, and that will hopefully be enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh. Well, I hope all that money and meds work and you're tip top on Monday!
Yeah, that's an ouch day at the doc! But the good thing is that you got some meds that will let you rest and help you to feel better. That's great that you got your phone back too!
Feel better soon, praying for you!
Post a Comment