Obviously, there were requests for two of the items I'm considering for the bake auction next Saturday, so this is a quick blurb to cover that :)
First, the spaghetti cupcakes. I found these while searching for fun baking items on Google, but it doesn't actually have a picture. If you follow this link it will take you to a page with two very creative cupcake ideas on it. The first is a bunch of cupcakes that look like Westie Terriers on red licorice leashes (so very adorable!) and mid-way down the page is the materials and instructions for making the spaghetti cupcakes. Like I said, no picture, but the description is enough to get a general idea of what it should look like :)
Second, the crepe fruit strudel. It's not something that I found on the internet. It's in a crepe cookbook that I got from Mom's shelf a few years ago. Since it's not available on the internet, I put it up on my recipe blog and you can find it here.
The spaghetti cupcakes is one of the ideas in an entire book of cupcake fun things, and I'm thinking about seeing if our library has it/can get it so that I can try some of their other ideas!
2 comments:
tHANKS! I will have to check those things out! I think you chose all things that are winners, for sure!!! :)
I wish I baked more - I really want to try out the spaghetti cupcakes!
Post a Comment