Make My Day!
Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Sorry for Disappearing!
I am still here, but I haven't felt like there was much note-worthy last week. And then on Thursday and Friday I was catching up on laundry and getting us packed so that we could spend the weekend with Steve's parents. I do have pics from that and will put up a more detailed post about that later... I know that Madison and I did go to the library this last week, and we made one or two trips to Wal-Mart, but I really couldn't tell you what else I even did this last week. It all just kind of blew by me. I have been working hard at watching my calories lately, though, and have been trying to get rid of the 30 lbs that attached themselves to me after Madison was born. How did that happen, anyway? I'm not certain how often I'll be on this next week since Steve is on vacation and will be home with me all week. I'm still not entirely certain if that's a good thing or a bad thing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Glad to see you back! That's okay that your week wasn't all that noteworthy. We all have times like that. I'm glad you're keeping up with your calories, it can be hard, but so worth it! Good luck having Steve home with you for so long, and enjoy it!
p.s. Happy Mother's Day!!
Funny how those pounds creep up on us (literally!) I've been trying to eat healthy lately, and it's SO hard sometimes. Keep it up though - it will be worth it.
Calista! Welcome back!! You do have a tag on my blog--waiting your response! :) (it's the family tagg--on my 700th post)
Hope you had a wonderful mother's day and that you guys totally enjoy your week together...make sure to take a day for YOU!! :)
Welcome back:) Hope you had a nice weekend in Chahalis:)
Glad to see a post! I can definately wait to see pics if you're going to be enjoying time with Steve home instead of blogging to us all. But I'd like to see them when you do get a minute! Happy Mother's Day yesterday!
Glad to see you're still out there! I hope you had a great Mother's Day and visit with your in-laws and that you enjoy your time with Steve this week.
I know what you mean. Mark had 2 weeks off work, and I wasn't sure what I would do with him the whole time. But he goes back on Thursday and I am wondering where the time went! At least you know the week wasn't horrendously stressful or anything if it was easily forgettable. That's a good thing. We'll be waiting for pics and let us know how the vacation time goes!
Post a Comment