Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pic of the Day #88

"Up the hill, up the hill"

Okay, if you're familiar with Super Why! then this explanation will be unnecessary. Super Why! is a story where all of the characters are story book friends (fairy tales, nursery rhymes, etc.) and one of them is Jill, from the rhyme "Jack and Jill went up a hill" who decides to play mean and knock down block towers being built by Pig (son of one of the three little pigs). So Jill walks back and forth, carrying her water bucket and singing a little ditty "Up the hill, Up the hill. Stomp, stomp, stomp!" as she tramples Pig's block towers. So, in the picture Madison is carrying a small yellow bucket and singing "Up the hill, Up the hill. Stomp, stomp, stomp!"

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Super-readers--to the book club!

We are pickin' up what you're puttin' down!! LOVE THAT SHOW HERE!

Karen said...

You'll have to point the way for Maddi to be watering flowers or shrubs or somethng. I love seeing her enjoy life being such a sweet little girl.

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I thought I remembered you mentioning the show in one of your posts or something, so I was fairly certain you'd catch the funny here :) I don't know if it's as funny to everyone else, but it's great to know that at least one other person knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about!

Kathy Whittle said...

I haven't heard of the show, but it sounds way cute!

Stephanie said...

Calista, where did you go? We all miss your posts! :)

Abby and Greg Christiansen said...

Haha thats so hilarious