It was rather nice to see Kellen and Madison sitting together and, when she saw I was taking a picture, Madison told me that they were reading the library books. She was choosing to 'read' stories that I had just read to her this afternoon, so that she could turn the pages and tell the story as she went, which is almost as good as being able to actually read it. The moment of sibling companionship only lasted a couple of minutes after I took the picture, but it was great while it lasted :)
2 comments:
I have decided that some of the most tender moments are the ones I just won't ever get on camera--as tough as that is to admit, it's true. But they are always recorded in my heart!!
Ah yes! The true joy of motherhood is watching your children enjoy each other!!
Post a Comment