"Another Artist?"

Kellen really enjoys his art work, and always has. It's something he has most definitely gotten from me, because there isn't much of that on his side of the family. So while I was making dinner, Madison started pulling clean dishes out of the dishwasher. In case you can't tell, that's not actually a mini-muffin pan and spatula; she's really holding a palette and paint brush, making works of art on the refrigerator!
3 comments:
What an imagination. At least she stopped where she did and didn't try to find some real paints.
I love the picture of the two kids together. It makes me excited for this baby to come, though I know it will be a few years before they both choose to hang out with each other.
I love your new little comment on the top of your blog...isn't it so nice to get comments and feel loved??
And Madison IS so creative! Can't wait to see what she comes up with in a few years!! :)
Another little artist...how nice!
Post a Comment