"Waiting for Breakfast"
This started with just Steve leaning on the edge of couch yesterday morning while I finished getting breakfast ready (they had already set the table and put out beverages; just waiting on the food itself) but then Madison climbed up on the couch and sat next to him. Then Kellen ran over to be in the picture as soon as he saw me getting the camera out! Only minutes after this we all sat down at the table to enjoy our French toast for breakfast :)
This started with just Steve leaning on the edge of couch yesterday morning while I finished getting breakfast ready (they had already set the table and put out beverages; just waiting on the food itself) but then Madison climbed up on the couch and sat next to him. Then Kellen ran over to be in the picture as soon as he saw me getting the camera out! Only minutes after this we all sat down at the table to enjoy our French toast for breakfast :)
2 comments:
Mmmm....I think I know what I am having for breakfast now...
This scene looks so familiar. It seems to happen here too!
they all either line up in the door to the kitchen or at the couch and always ask "how much longer?" every 2 minutes!!
Post a Comment