Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pic of the Day #80

"Brilliant Colors"

I know (groan) ANOTHER flower. But I just can't seem to help myself. As each new brilliant piece of evidence pops up, proclaiming that spring (and therefor summer) can't be so very far away, I am drawn to capture them and share their beauty :) These ones happen to also be in my own yard, out front, so I get to see them outside the living room window all day long! Just lovely :)

4 comments:

Karen said...

So glad there's a cheerful pic of the day after the day you've had. It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love to see your flower pics, please continue to share. I have very few flowers blooming not that I have too many anyway. It's a nice thing to see it always puts some brightness in my day.

Melinda said...

Those are some beautiful tulips! I love that they are two-tone. Great shot of them!

Stephanie said...

You know, the only flowers growing in my little yard are weeds, so I love seeing all the beauty in your yard!!