
Let's see, I have the usual cards: debit/credit card, membership cards to REI, Oregon Zoo, and OMSI, Costco card, and health insurance card. I also have a Target gift card from last year that only has about $1 left on it, but I can't seem to just throw it away... I have a business card for the doctor's office that I just enrolled the kids and myself at, and an old health insurance card (already partially cut up) that needs to have destruction completed on it so that I can throw it away. I have leftover stamps from this past Christmas (that's a shame because I don't use them often and stamps are going up again in May), spare change, a plastic key to my car (it will open the doors in case I lock the keys inside, which I've certainly been known to do!), my checkbook, a pen, a pocket manicure kit (nail clippers, file, cuticle scissors, and tweezers), an extra pair of nail clippers that have no reason to be there, a Valentine's card to Madison from the lady at the library story time, a compact mirror, a certified mail receipt, a couple of store receipts, and the iTunes and coffe gift cards that I bought Steve for Easter. If I'm out somewhere, it usually has my cell phone and keys in it as well, of course :)
So now, I am going to tag Melinda! Have fun :)
4 comments:
You're kidding! Stamps are going up again?! Well, thank goodness we still have plenty of 2-cent stamps left from the last time the price went up. Yuck.
Rachel already tagged me...and it's posted now. I'll tag a couple, since I was tagged twice.
Rachel already tagged me...and it's posted now. I'll tag a couple, since I was tagged twice.
The extra clippers are in case your hubby asks if you have some, so you can hand him the cruddy pair to use, because you know he'll set it somewhere and you'll never get them back. There you go. (smarter than me, mine are gone now)
Post a Comment