Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pic of the Day #53

"A Good Day's Work"

This was what I spent much of my day accomplishing today. There is usually a LOT more clutter on it than you see right now, even though I know it's not perfectly clean yet. I can't have my sewing table in the house right now (no where to put it) so the box on the upper left of the desk is a small box of sewing odds and ends; scissors, rolling cutter, needles, thread, bobbins, elastic, ruler (I have no idea where my tape measure got to, again), safety pins and the like. But it had been stacked with three separate piles of paperwork, because I positively hate filing, various scrapbooking things on top of the white cabinet at the far right, scrapbooking pens everywhere that needed to be put back away... You get the idea. Steve told me the other night that he's not happy with the way the room is arranged (there's very little space on his side of the bed) but I needed to clean out before I could re-arrange furniture, so this was the first step :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

You can come clean my desk ANY DAY!! This looks great!