"Naptime for Goofy"
After Madison got up from her nap she was playing with 'her' Goofy. Now, really, this Goofy belonged to Steve when he was a child, and it's starting to show some wear and tear from the both of them, but Madison loves him. I suspect that if you stood the Goofy next to Madison, Goofy would be taller (by virtue of his hat), which just makes it all the funnier as she carries him all over the house. So today she decided that Goofy needed to take a nap, and got him all tucked in on the couch under a blanket, leaving him to sleep while she went and played other things :)

5 comments:
Night night Goofy! Hey, you'll have to get a picture of Maddi hauling Goofy around.
Zaylee does that too. It's so cute to see her "mothering" her toys by cuddling them up in blankets and saying, "Bye! Have a good nap!"
I agree with your Mom I would love to see a pic of her with Goofy. Josilyn does that too she like to rock her babies or bears or whatever and then lay them down for a nap. She told Eddie tonight that he was grumpy and needed to go take a nap.
That's really cute! Evelyn loves to put her toys to bed, too.
Too cute! The cute things that little kids do more than make up for the difficult days we have with them. I really do love this age.
Post a Comment