Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Pic of the Day #56

"Encouraging Spring"These tulips have been in my backyard in a pot for months. Like, they were left as bulbs sitting in two small pots by the last people who lived here, and we've been here since last July. I truly hadn't even noticed their existence until we started having a few warm days in February and I saw them poking out. I've kind of been thinking I needed to do something with them if I am going to get any flowers from them, but I hadn't actually put action to thought until yesterday. The flower box along my front porch looked rather forlorn anyway, so I transplanted the bulbs out front where, if I'm lucky, I'll have tulips popping up out of those leaves in the next several weeks. I am in desperate need of more color right now, so I look forward to seeing these bloom.

1 comment:

Abby and Greg Christiansen said...

They will be soo pretty when they bloom. I love flowers and plants I can't wait for my palm tree to grow.