"Apple Butterscotch Tart"
Once again, I am using a food item. But it was my favorite thing out of what I took pictures of today. You can find the recipe for it on my food blog. I've already put it there, because it was so yummy :) I think dessert is my favorite meal of the day, making it hard to only have one!

Once again, I am using a food item. But it was my favorite thing out of what I took pictures of today. You can find the recipe for it on my food blog. I've already put it there, because it was so yummy :) I think dessert is my favorite meal of the day, making it hard to only have one!
2 comments:
OK, this looks REALLY yummy! I may have to consider this for our Sunday dessert.
That does look yummy.... I'm going to need to start eating before I look at blogs they always make me so hungry! MMMMMM!!! I can almost smell it!
Post a Comment