"Weeping, Wailing, and Gnashing of Teeth"

This one is much closer than I had intended it to be, but Madison just kept walking straight at the camera. The scouts had an Easter egg hunt on Wednesday evening and Madison was kind of pleased with the little plastic eggs she was finding, but she became a little fixated when she realized that they opened to reveal candy. The face above is a direct result of telling her that she couldn't sit down and open all those eggs with the intent to ingest all that candy (I said, "No.")
2 comments:
Can we say "Mean Mommy"? Maddi has had a sweet tooth from the beginning hasn't she? It's sure hard to understand when you're 2 years old why you can't have all the candy you just collected!
After Evie made that realization, I put her basket up on the fridge. (while she was distracted, naturally) We're just gonna keep her basket like that until she gets it again, since we there's enough in there that if we buy more, we're just going to have too much candy. (not good for either of us adults...)
Post a Comment