Okay, I know I was tagged like two days ago but I haven't spent much time on the computer in the last several days. Sorry :)
The rules: Make a list of seven things about you and food. They can be unique, gross, little-known-facts, whatever. Then tag two people.
1. I dread making dinner because it requires so much more thought, preparation, work, and time than any other meal in the day.
2. As often as I think that I don't want to eat real food, I can't help but notice how junky I feel after a day of snacking on cookies, cake, brownies, cobbler, or whatever is in the house.
3. Like Melinda, I'm a little adventurous in what I'll try to make for the family, but if I get a negative reaction from Steve I probably won't ever make it again.
4. I am honestly not certain how people can choose to be vegetarian because the taste of a perfectly done piece of beef or chicken is just heavenly!
5. I really don't like cottage cheese. I know it's supposed to be really healthy for you, but I didn't like it as a child, tried it again as an adult, and I just can't stand it plain. The only places I eat it are lasagna and pink fluffy jell-o dessert (container of cool whip, container of cottage cheese, package of jell-o, can of mixed fruit).
6. I'm not a great fan of milk chocolate, but I absolutely love dark chocolate. (Ghiradelli is the best!)
7. For most things that I eat, the more toppings I can put on it the better, and that goes for everything from sandwiches, to burritos, to ice cream sundaes.
Now I'm going to tag Esther and my Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment