I was expecting Steve to have to be gone until 7 or 8pm this evening, but he was actually home shortly after 6pm, which was great. After dinner and some play time, Kellen took his shower, which is Maddi's cue to find her jammies so that she can have a bedtime treat with him. Tonight we made banana splits for the kids, which they thought was great. Now everyone is tucked in bed, Steve is finishing a military history program of some sort, and we'll be ready to head off to bed ourselves pretty soon. All in all, a pretty good day!
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead to take pictures of the splits before I handed them to the kids, so this was Madison's after she'd started digging in! Oh, well. Maybe next time :)

1 comment:
Well, started on or not...this looks pretty darn good to me! Of course I haven't had ice cream for 4 or 5 days now...
Post a Comment