Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pic of the Day #61

"Fort!"
This is almost the only picture I took today, but I did really like it because although you can't really tell both the kids are playing nicely together inside this fort that Kellen asked to build in the living room. I know, Toy Story 2 is running in the background, but they had a great time playing together for a while this evening while I made dinner. Their interests can be so far apart that I really don't get enough pictures like this, so it was great to have Kellen getting Madison involved in gathering blankets to make their fort :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

My greatest moments of joy were when my children were happily playing together. I love it still when all are content, the world just seems right somehow!