Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pic of the Day #37

"Vibrant Colors"
I don't know what these are, so if you do, please let me know, but I've seen them in people's yards in this last week as I've been walking and I just love them! There is a flower box out under my front porch and I've been trying to decide what to plant in them. These are only about 4-6" tall and would do just perfectly, especially since the color is so bright and cheerful :)

5 comments:

Melinda said...

They are really pretty. I can't wait to plant things...wait...I can't wait until I can even see the ground again!

Anonymous said...

They are called crocus, it is a very pretty flower. My mom planted a TON of them around her house 15 yrs ago and still have them. They are bulbs and multiply. Many different types out there. Google images and it will show many colors.
Love the picture
~M

Michelle said...

Yes, those are crocus. I had them in England and I would love to do them here. They are such a pretty flower.

McD Fam said...

I agree with Melinda, I'm dying to be able to plant things out here. Our problem isn't seeing the ground, it's waiting for the weather to settle enough for us to plant something in it. Our weather is warm during the day, but swings to freezing at night, strange...

Rachel Holloway said...

They are beautiful flowers! DEFINITELY something I look forward to possibly planting--if Spring EVERY comes!