Item #1 - Spending time with my family. I love the silly moments, the funny goof-ups, and just lazy days when we get to go somewhere together and forget the rest of the world for a while.
Item #3 - Walking in the sunshine! I probably wouldn't have thought of this one before moving here, but I've really come to value those sunny days that we get. After being cooped up all winter, I am absolutely loving each day that has any measure of sunshine to it!
Item #5 - Music! Many different kinds, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I will sit and play the Hymns Made Simple on the piano (because that's as far as my piano skills will get me) or I might blast varying forms of rock and/or country through my iPod. Music feeds our emotions and I love the fact that I can put myself in the right mood for whatever I'm doing by surrounding myself with the appropriate music for the situation :)

Okay, this tag was started by Abby, who tagged Rachel, Melinda and myself. I am going to tag Sarah F., Ashley, and Michelle. You'll need to check out the other blogs to see who Melinda and Rachel have tagged... Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment