"While you were out"

I was cleaning the bathrooms and realized I hadn't heard anything from Madison in a while so I came out to the living room/family room/kitchen area to find her on the counter. She had pulled a chair (remember that cute set that I re-painted for her room) next to the counters and climbed up so that she could reach stuff on top of the fridge!
5 comments:
How funny!!! What a clever girl!
She sure is more daring than Kellen was. Good thing you had it easy the first time, but what a joy to experience this wonderful, fun filled little girl!
Looks like you caught her just in time if she was after your slicer / dicer as it looks like she is!
SO CUTE!! I am dreading the times that Evie realizes that the chairs can be used for more than getting into the top set of drawers.
Actually, she was after a small med container that we've used to take ibuprofen with us for Steve, and it still had something in it!
Post a Comment