Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Pic of the Day #29

"Lunar Eclipse"

Okay, I know that this one is a little hard to see, and the limitations of my camera become really obvious in this picture, but we were quite thrilled to be able to see the total lunar eclipse that happened this last Wednesday night. It was so cool!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is SO awesome! I missed it completely because I was zonked on the couch after downing some Nyquil...bummer. Glad you caught a small shot! What a beautiful miracle!

Stephanie said...

Oh phooey, we missed it too. Totally forgot. But I'm glad you were able to see it, and capture the moment for those of us too absent-minded to look for it. Thanks!

Karen said...

Awesome picture! It's the only one I saw too so I am glad you captured it for us.