Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pic of the Day #20

Want a little biscuit with your butter?
We had beef stew and biscuits for dinner last night and I came back out to the front part of the house later in the evening to find Madison eating the butter in between attempts to slather it on her biscuit! This isn't the first time that I've caught her eating butter. She's obviously not worried about her cholesterol!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Mmmmmm...delicious....

Stephanie said...

I used to eat butter as a little girl too. Now I prefer it mixed with some powdered sugar and milk and spread over cake. Or maybe sauteed with onion and celery and added to a soup...

Karen said...

Ahhh, I love butter too Maddi! Grandpa Reid says he drives too fast to worry about his cholestrol.

Anonymous said...

Kids do the cutest things. Got to love the butter!