Well, the end of yesterday was so much better than the start. I went looking on the internet for a new bike helmet for Madison. I found $20 ones at Wal-Mart, which is what we paid for the one I broke. On a whim, I went to EBay and found new Strawberry Shortcake one (tried on once, but not suitable for the child in question) currently sitting at $4 (with $6 shipping) so I put a max bid of $6 on it. It's ending in another day, so we'll see what happens. Madison would be tickled with a Strawberry Shortcake helmet, though.
Then, while I was looking around for the helmet, I got a call from Steve. He was gone to a camp training all day Friday and Saturday, and having him gone gets to be quite a bummer. He was supposed to be leaving camp at around 9 at night, with a 2 1/2 hour drive home. Fortunately, he and Dale had worked late into the night on Friday to get things done, so they got to leave early and Steve was home in time for dinner :) We got Papa Murphy's for dinner and watched 'The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones' together.
1 comment:
Hooray! I'm so glad Steve got home early. Hope you get the Strawberry Shortcake helmet, that would be great.
Post a Comment