Make My Day!
Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Ulterior Motives
This morning I was making a sausage skillet for breakfast while I was also assembling sandwiches for Steve and Kellen for lunches. I had brought in the step-stool so that Madison could stand up there and "help" me instead of plunking keys on the piano while Kellen was trying to practice. This seemed to work okay, except that Madison kept closing Kellen's sandwich. I put on the mayo and then turned to put the mayo away in the fridge; she closed the sandwich. I put cheese on and turned to put the cheese away in the fridge; she closed the sandwich. I put the bologna on and turned to put the bologna away in the fridge; she closed the sandwich. This last didn't seem like much of a problem since I was done at that point. Then I started putting ham on Steve's sandwich and she picked up Kellen's and promptly took a bite out of it! She had been hurrying the completion of the sandwich because she wanted it! Fortunately, Kellen is a really good sport and didn't complain about the fact that she had taken a bite from his sandwich; he just noted that at least it was only part of the crust and not into the meat and cheese, because she takes such small bites :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment