Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Heaven on Earth

During some of our running around this summer I did get just a couple truly beautiful scenic shots that I wanted to share with you all.

This is the view from Adventure Cove (where Kellen went to resident camp this summer) rather near Tillamook, OR.
This is another beach, a little south of Adventure Cove, where we had stopped to fly our kites before getting Kellen from camp.
This is a small waterfall (Shellburg Falls, I believe) located in the Santiam National Forest where we'll be having our Pack Family Camp this month.  This shot, obviously, was taken from the path behind the falls.  And if you follow the path around you could walk all the way down and, theoretically, stand under the water; not a particularly GOOD idea, but you COULD.

3 comments:

Jake & Lisa Danes said...

Sooo pretty! Nice to see you on here again!

Karen said...

Wow! I am so glad you are still out there...thought maybe Oregon fell into the ocean!! Sounds like you have had a great summer so far. And that is so like Maddie....always in motion!

Rachel Holloway said...

HOORAY! You're back!!! (although it's probably only for a short time, huh??)

It was really fun to read all about your summer...such fun adventures, AND GORGEOUS pictures!!!