Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School!!

Okay, I'm a day late (and a dollar short...) but in my defense I was really busy yesterday helping with a friend's daycare again and then helped Michelle can green beans this morning while I made applesauce and didn't find the camera until this afternoon. Steve had taken the picture yesterday morning and then put the camera away in it's case; what's that about?
Anyway, so Kellen is starting 4th grade this year (where DOES the time go!!) and has a really awesome teacher. He's been really looking forward to starting school (Steve says he must get that crazyness from my side of the family, because it didn't come from his...) and has so far enjoyed his first 2 days back.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How exciting! That is so cool that he enjoys school and that he got a good teacher. That makes a huge difference.

Melinda said...

4TH??? That's awesome! And way great both that he's excited and that he's got a good teacher. Yeah for school!

Karen said...

Where does the time go? He's 1/2 way to high school! He looks so grown up, I want to cry. I meant to ask you what is Kellen's goal? I mean is he working toward a certain prize or what?