Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Busy... But not much to tell...

I know we've been doing things the last several days, but I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what. I know that we had people over on Saturday to help with painting the side boards to the trailer that our Pack is going to be using for the 4th of July parade, but there really hasn't been much else. Today I hardly left the sewing machine. I really needed to get this quilt top finished so I could get it mailed to Mom so, by completely abandoning my housework for the day, I managed to get the entire thing done from start to finish in one day. Whew!

We also pulled out the sprinklers. This is a wiggler kind of thing that I bought at Wal-Mart last year; a great purchase!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Beautiful quilt! I'd love to get one of those sprinklers...Evie'd have a balst! Hey, to let you know, I haven't forgotten my half of the package deal...just been really busy and catching up on hospital bills. (I know, it's just 8 bucks...) If I don't send it to you in the next couple weeks, can I just give you cash at the reunion?

Sarah said...

Beautiful quilt. What is it for?
I'm really thinking we need to get a sprinkler now. Looks like so much fun.

Karen said...

Yeah! I'm glad the quilt top is done. It looks great and I think "Random Thoughts" is a great name for it:) I look forward to getting it and planning the quilting!!

Rachel Holloway said...

SO TALENTED! What a great quilt!

And what an awesome sprinkler!! I should seriously look for something like that!

Kathy Whittle said...

I'm so impressed with your quilt - It would have taken me weeks! We have that little wiggly sprinkler too - I forgot about it till I saw yours - will have to get our out for Emily.