Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yummy!




You Are a Boston Creme Donut



You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.

But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.

You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.

You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.

Actually, my favorite donut is a sour cream kruller that Krispy Kreme has made in the past, as well as their pumpkin donut that they sometimes do around Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I very seldom choose a filled donut. Otherwise, this assessment of me is a pretty good one :)

And now Steve....



You Are a Boston Creme Donut



You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.

But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.

You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.

You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.

I have to admit, I find it a little funny that we come out as the same donut, even though there were two questions we answered differently. I like milk with my donuts, while he likes coffee and I get up to make pancakes in the morning while he wants to stay in bed avoiding the alarm (which would actually be me :)

1 comment:

Kathy and Dave Whittle said...

This donut quiz looks really fun - I'm going to have to take it! That's weird that you and Steve would end up being the same donut! I don't think Dave and I would be. :)