Make My Day!
Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!
Friday, April 4, 2008
What are we doing today?
Our weather just got a shift for the worse, with rain and an expected high of only 52 degrees. Kellen has the day off school (that seems to happen a lot...) and Steve had to be at the office at 730am for a conference call with the head honchos in the main office. So it's 730am now and we are all still lazing about in pj's with no breakfast on the table yet because I've been sitting here in front of the computer. The bigger issue is what we will do with an entire day when going outside isn't really an option. I can see some housework getting done, but Kellen (and I) will get tired of that before too long. I think we'll pull out the play-dough later, and I'll need to see what crafts or something we can do in the afternoon. I know Kellen is already expecting to finish watching "The Muppets Take Manhattan", which he started before bed last night. At least I finally finished mowing the lawn yesterday afternoon, before this rain came rolling in :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment