Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pic of the Day #46

"Finally Blooming"
This daffodil is in my front yard, but it's in a corner that doesn't really get sunshine. Not the best place for a daffodil to have been planted.... But I saw the bud more than a week ago and have been waiting for it to bloom and yesterday it was fully open at last! I see so many yards with literally dozens of them all in a row and they look just beautiful, but I only have one in this shady corner by my front door. But the brilliance of the yellow is so uplifting :)

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Hey, nice new background! VERY springy!!

I wish I could comment on ALL your blogs today! LOVE the picture of your flower...spring IS coming! :)

I am posting tonight about Kaden getting things...geesh those mischevious kids! love them...hope your figurines gets fixed!

Karen said...

I love daffodils. One is nice, if that's all you get. Is there somewhere in your yard that would show more off nicely? Maybe a fall planting is in order.

Karen said...

Hi Calista! Just got home and took a look at my blog....it looks very nice! I am starting my dinner, trying the stuffed chicken recipe on Sarah and Eddie's blog. I love cream cheese so it really appeals to me. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for fixin' me up, you are very creative.