Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pic of the Day #44

"Accomplishment"

I know, once again, I'm making my pic of the day something quilt-related. Sorry I'm not feeling more creative today... Anyway, as of yesterday I had 5 of the squares done, so I finished the other four today, at the expense of all my housework! Now I have to decide if I want to raid my own fabric to complete it as a top or if I just want to take the squares in to the church and let someone else finish the top. I know I was told how big they make all their quilts, but I don't remember what the measurement was, so I'll probably just take in the squares. Either way, I'm quite pleased with the work done!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Hey, who's to say this is not creative?! I think it's beautiful. I'm so glad you are using your talents to help others. You're awesome...even if I'm biased.

Melinda said...

It looks like it will be such a pretty quilt when it's all done. The most I've done in piecing is a nine-patch, so I think you're pretty incredible for this!

Anonymous said...

Melinda - It's much easier than it looks. I can email you instructions if you ever want to get adventurous!

Sarah said...

I wouldn't even know where to begin with quilting but it looks cool. I love the colors on this one.

Kathy Whittle said...

Calista I love the quilting you're doing - you're so talented! I especially like this one, since blue is my favorite color....