Well, Madison still has a rather wet cough, Kellen still has sniffles (but I've been sending him to school anyway), and now Steve and I are getting it. I know Steve wasn't feeling real great yesterday, and my throat feels like a bottle brush was rammed down it. I've been sucking on Halls last night and this morning, and that helps a little, but they don't taste very good. Fortunately I don't have to cook tonight, because there are sufficient left-overs in the fridge that everyone can just pick what they want from that. Yeah!
The colds have been making the rounds here, apparently, because both our den leader and her assistant are sick, so scouts has been cancelled for this evening. For homework (instead) we are supposed to have Kellen make something out of recyclables and bring it next week, since this month's theme is Litter to Glitter. Since recycling is required here, I always set it aside, and I've been hoarding some in a paper bag in the garage for about a month now since there had been talk of doing the same kind of project at the next pack meeting, but we can take a few things from that for Kellen to make something out of :)
I finally got some answers from Steve about Easter and he says he'd like some gift cards to iTunes and/or Starbucks. It's not really in the same spiritual vein as everyone else's gifts, but I suppose that's okay if it's what he wants. The church youth group sells coffee (with espressos and the like) from a little stand, both before and after church, so I wonder if I can get him a gift certificate to there so that he can have his coffe at church? Hmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment