Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Pic of the Day #24

All Clean!
Okay, this isn't exactly an inspiring photo. It's really just a picture of what I managed to accomplish on Wednesday. But I was definitely inspired by Rachel's cleaning, so I took it to my own kitchen. I cleaned my stove top, cleared all the counters in my kitchen, and wiped out all the shelves in the fridge. Most of it has gathered clutter since then (already!) but now it's less than 5 min away from being that clean again. Yeah!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Your fridge is beautiful! I am forever impressed with all your cleaning and cooking projects. Keep it up!

Rachel Holloway said...

NICE WORK! I meant to comment on this the other day, but forgot--The fridge is still on my list of things to do. What a dreaded job! :)

I love your new background and layout! VERY CUTE!!! Glad you figured that part out! It is so fun to change them!

McD Fam said...

I love having a clean fridge, way to go on doing what I still need to!!