Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Pic of the Day #19

A Little Bit Brave
Okay, I know this picture doesn't look like much, and it certainly isn't the best picture of me, but I'm rather pleased with the final result considering that I had to stand in front of the bathroom mirror watching the LCD screen on the camera (in the mirror) in order to see. The 'brave' part though is that this is the second time that I have taken scissors to my hair myself in order to fix my boredom with the way it looked, so I took a picture.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Good work! It is tough to take pics of yourself--you did a great job! I have never been that brave!

Karen said...

Very good haircut! There are just times when a woman has to take matters into her own hands. You did a great job.

Stephanie said...

The basket and the haircut both look great. It's so fun to be creative and do stuff like that.