
Make My Day!
Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Pic of the Day #2
Okay, some of these may be a little hard to see, but I like these because it's a demonstration that life finds a way. It's January, for crying out loud! But someone forgot to tell the things in my back yard because I have new shoots coming up in the garden area, in the pot of of what I am assuming is tulips bulbs (because that's what the pick in the pot shows), and even little bits of grass and whatnot growing in my mat outside the back door! I am going to have to do another post later when I've gathered some local pictures because it is so strange to see green growing on everything. Not just the ground. Green growing up the sides of the trees and on people's roofs. Steve said that people have to go up on the roofs and periodically scrape the shingles or it will rot the roof! Anyway, these are my evidence that things don't stop in the winter, they're just waiting for the next opportunity to sprout up and grow again!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment