Make My Day!
Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Are you laughing at me?
We made spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread for dinner last night. After we sat down, I started off drinking my ice water. The crushed ice got in the way and I ended up making quite a few slurping noises. The table was silent as everyone else negotiated their spaghetti, so I chuckled a little at the noises my glass had made. Then Steve laughed a little. I offered, by way of apology, the explanation that my ice had been in the way. Steve laughed harder and said that since he had been slurping on a noodle, he thought that I had been laughing at him, and I thought he had been laughing at me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhh, the everyday joys of life! It is good to laugh!
Post a Comment