Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pic of the Day #16

Curious CombinationsOkay, I know this is probably difficult to see, and most of us wouldn't want to do this, but Madison filled one of Mickey's ears with oatmeal this morning and then ate the oatmeal out of the ear. She didn't end up eating any of the waffle itself, just fingered butter and sugar off the top!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love the creativity! hehe. So thank you for always keeping me posted. I love hearing from you! :) The snow is really coming down here,,,,roads have not been that great, so trying to stick close to home. I am in my last semester...woo hoo! I am excited and eager to gain more motivation! :) I hope all is well...it sounds like things are great there. Good luck with school. Talk to you soon. Jessica...from Idaho