Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Maddi's Ride on the Towel

Madison had a great time; she holds no fear of all these boys running around everywhere, despite the possibility of a trampling if she was in the wrong place at the wrong time !

I tried to put up the video of the Bear's skit, but it just isn't working; maybe the file is too big or something...Our theme is cars (because of the Pinewood Derby, of course) so each of four boys rolled out to the front one at a time and crouched on their knees in the position of the four wheels of a car, and one more boy rolled out and got in the center to be the steering wheel. They then followed the directions of a girl (sister to one of our Bears) out to one side with a red light/green light sign, making them go forward and then stop, forward and stop, forward and stop. They did a great job! I'm just sorry I can't get it loaded on here so that you can all see it :(

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I love this! We'll have to run Evie around on a towel some time since Maddi had so much fun! I hope you can get that other one loaded somewhere...I'd love to see it!

Karen said...

I have watched this several times...different days, Maddi looks perfectly comfortable with these little ruffians. It looks like she won the race too! I'm so glad she's having so much fun.