Make My Day!
Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Endless Paperwork
Well, now that it's the new year, it's time to start getting ready to go back to school this fall. In the interest of continuing education (and a goal of graduating by summer 2010) I have started all the grinding paperwork for gaining admission to my local university and transfering my credits from the two colleges that I've previously attended. I also set up an account at FastWeb to help hook me up with scholarships. I haven't netted anything from there in the last couple of years, but it might get me something at some point. The last thing on my initial list of stuff to do is the get my FAFSA updated, but fortunately that shouldn't be too hard since you can do all that stuff online now (the first time I took college classes, it was all real forms that you mailed in!) and then I will just need to wait for my transcripts and application to hit the university. Hurry up and wait, and all that good stuff. I'm excited about getting back into school this fall, but I will need to be able to complete my degree within about 2 years since Steve is available for promotion in fall of 2010, so it might be a bit of a crunch. Hurray for personal growth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CONGRATS on your goals! I think that it is wonderful for you to go back to school! Do keep us informed!!! What are you studying and working for?
I am studying Spanish Secondary Ed (teaching high school spanish) and, if everything transfers from BSU, I will have 78 credits to start out with here. It's close to half-way, but it sure feels like I have a lot left!
Congratulations! School can be a lot of work but in the end it is such a rewarding feeling to know that you finished. Good luck getting everything together.
Hang in there girl...I know you can do it. I am glad you're doing this now, After I had waited so long I was afraid I was too rusty to ever go back. We are proud of you for all your efforts and ambition. Way to go!
Post a Comment