Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Balloons, sort of

I have a box of surgical gloves that I keep under the sink in the kids' bathroom for the purpose of cleaning out poopy underwear or just cleaning the bathrooms. Madison decided to bring a couple of them out to the living room this evening so I blew one of them up for her, just like a balloon, although it looks strange of course. Kellen was impressed and ran to get one for himself. They both played for a couple of minutes before Madison managed to pop hers. She was devastated and wanted me to put it back together again. That wasn't going to work and, while I was trying to control my laughter, she ran after Kellen with the idea that, since she had lost hers, he should play the gallant and relinquish his to her. Nothing doing, he was going to keep his. I told her to go get another glove and I blew up a second one for her, but now she keeps bringing out more pairs of gloves hoping I will blow up more 'balloons'.

1 comment:

Karen said...

We have a picture of Brad with a latex glove over his head to his nose. He would take a breath with his mouth and blow up the "balloon" with his nose. It made for a very funny headdress.