Make My Day!
Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
I miss my....
This is Madison's most recent phrase that applies to whenever she has dropped, lost, or left something. It was funny at Disneyland because we would park the stroller for getting on any of the rides and as soon as we got off the ride Madison would say, "I miss my stroller." If she drops her fork from the table she says, "I miss my fork." This morning we slept in a little so I was still in bed when she woke up at 7am, and the room was still dark because Steve hadn't actually made it to the shower yet. Madison came into our room saying, "I miss my mommy." Because it was dark and I was laying down she wandered right past me to check the bathroom, didn't see me, and went out to check the rest of the still-dark house! Steve had to call her back to the bedroom and point out where I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So tender! I'm sure it's great that she lets you know exactly what she wants. Evie yelled at me while I took her out of my room "dee-dee" which means either pretty (for her hair) or cookie. I thought she wanted her hair up and so did it, but she bawled at the door. I went in a few minutes later and realized she'd taken her cookie into my room and left it on the bed. I guess I'll figure it all out someday!
Post a Comment