Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

A good day

Well, we started off the day by cutting Steve's hair and then got ourselves ready to go into town. When we were getting in the car, Steve was carrying my purse to the car. He opened the driver's door and tossed my purse towards the passenger seat for me. Unfortunately, I had just opened the passenger door at that moment so my purse bounced across the seat and all the way out onto the driveway at my feet. We all had a good laugh at that. Once in Salem, we did a little bit of light shopping, mostly for the members of Steve's office, had lunch at Burger King and then went to Kellen's first piano recital. Madison wasn't very tolerant of the whole thing, but Kellen did reasonably well. He played three Christmas songs, all duets with his teacher. He made a couple of mistakes, but that was okay. I'll have to get some pictues up soon; maybe in the next day or two. Madison fairly drove me up the wall this afternoon, and she didn't want to go the bed this evening, but now that she's down the evening is winding down nicely and maybe I'll even be ready to start again tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I love days when things just seem pretty peaceful...Did you get any video clips of Kellen? Would love to see that!

Melinda said...

Yeah for Kellen's first recital! I'm so excited for him. I can't wait to see pictures of it all!