Make My Day!
Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Time for a Vacation!
I have spent the last couple of days making my packing lists and starting to gather the things we will need for a much-needed vacation - see below to know exactly where! Steve will get home on Friday evening and then we will be leaving for California. I am to have the car packed so that when Steve calls me two miles from home, I can buckle the kids and pull the car out onto the street, Steve will pull the other car into the garage, get in with us, and we will leave. We are so excited! Although we will be taking the laptop with us, it's not likely that I will be posting while we are gone, so check on us after Thanksgiving weekend :) And we'll get pics posted ASAP after that. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! We are also going to California for the next week, but we will be in the bay area. We went to Disneyland in August and had a blast. They have so many fun new rides. I would highly recommend the...I forgot what it's called...fly over California or something like that. It's in California Adventure. Anyway, have fun!
Have tons of fun in DisneyLand! I'm totally jealous, but can't really complain, since we're spending our money on a home. Good luck with the choreography of getting on the road. Sounds like fun!
Hope you have a fun vacation! I bet the kids will love it!!!
Hope you had a wonderful time at Disneyland! It's one of my favorite places.
Love,
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment