Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Riding a bike, sort of...

Earlier in the week we took a walk to the park a few blocks from our house. Kellen was riding his bike and Madison wanted to ride the trike. Okay. We did that. But I'm not likely to ever do it again until she's a proficient rider! I think she spent more time next to the trike than she did on it because she can't quite steer it yet. And there was also a certain amount of time spent by me pulling the trike for her because she didn't want to ride it or pull it. Ugh! She had so much fun, though, and I know we'll get it down eventually :)






2 comments:

Karen said...

This looks like gret fun:) Hopefully she'll get the hang of the trike pretty soon.

Melinda said...

Evie tries to take her trike down the sidewalk, too. She ends up more waiting for me to push her than actually trying herself. What fun, though!