Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pic of the Day #83

"Kicking Back"

This tells you how far behind I am in my Pics of the Day; this picture is from last Saturday at the Earth Day celebrations. I seem to recall I was having a little trouble posting pictures between then and now, but here we go! Madison won't leave the cover of the stroller alone. Ever. As a matter of fact, lots of times she likes to pull it down so that it covers her from the tray up to her head. She called it her house just last night. But last Saturday she was getting a little bored towards the end, because I contained her in the stroller almost the entire day, so she pulled off her socks and shoes and threw them off to the side of the stroller. I had reclined the seat just a little so that (maybe) she'd take a nap - no such luck - so she's kicked back in bare feet while the other kids are checking out the stuff!

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is too funny. Socks and shoes everywhere, and the sun shade pulled down...You gottaa love her!

Stephanie said...

Zaylee will pull off her socks and shoes, carefully inspect between her toes, then put them all back on again. Over and over. It's funny the things they think up!