"Peek-A-Boo!"

I know, I am WAY behind on my pics of the day, so I am going to have play catch-up (it seems like I play that an awful lot, lately) and this one is first. The original owners of the house had either a cat or a small dog because this door sits under a built in desk area in the kitchen, where one of the computers sits. Madison found this last week and kept lifting the flap so that she could kind of look through. I was making dinner and she would call, "Mommy, can you see me?" so I took a picture of her peeking through the plastic pieces that prevent it being used anymore.
3 comments:
How fun! I am glad Madison found a way to use the pet door!
very cute! At first I didn't notice her peeking through, but it looks like she enjoyed that!
cute cute cute is all i can say!!
Post a Comment