Make My Day!

Leave your thoughts and comments; they always lift me up!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pic of the Day #71

"All Done!"

This is a pair of slippers that Mom gave Kellen for Christmas this year and he finally pulled them out to put them together yesterday. I did one of them for him, to show him how it was done, and then he did the other one almost entirely alone. It was kind of funny that, on the one he did, he ran out of lacing when going around the toe because he wasn't pulling it tight enough. I had to show him how to go along and tighten all the loops in order to bring up enough lacing to finish the slipper toe :)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Hooray for Kellen! Good job on the moccasins!! How do they fit? I always thought it was fun to get something that helps learn something new. Although this says I am blogging as Melinda, it's really Grandma Reid. Have a great day! Love G'ma Reid

Anonymous said...

They fit just fine and have taken up residence next to his tennis shoes at the edge of his room. He wore them most of the day yesterday.