"Mixing Things"
Okay, every child does this at some point. The funny thing is that Kellen told me a few days ago that he wants to be a chemist when he grows up. He really likes participating in science in school, and is reasonably good at math. When he saw that I was taking pictures of him playing in the dirt he explained that he had been mixing a few different things; there's some dirt, some water, and a few leaves in there that he's pulverizing with a short, blunt stick.
Okay, every child does this at some point. The funny thing is that Kellen told me a few days ago that he wants to be a chemist when he grows up. He really likes participating in science in school, and is reasonably good at math. When he saw that I was taking pictures of him playing in the dirt he explained that he had been mixing a few different things; there's some dirt, some water, and a few leaves in there that he's pulverizing with a short, blunt stick.
2 comments:
I remember the days when he wanted to be a "Blues Clues detective". What a wonderful imagination...a chemist now, that has possibilities.
My kids are always mixing something in the kids play dishes. I find old "Leftovers" and wonder what they were trying to do.
HMMMM
Post a Comment